S u n d a y

Sunday, March 3, 2013

f i n a l l y

Today is a very exciting day! It is the last day of my husbands crazy travel schedule. I cannot express the excitement me and the girls feel about daddy being home more. We have been counting down the days until he gets back and since they are very aware of when he is away, I took them to our local farm for the day for some distraction. 

We only lasted about an hour or so because it was still pretty cold out. They were begging to get back in the car to warm up! Later on, the girls made pictures for their dad as a welcome home gift :) 

These past 3 months without him were very hard, i cannot imagine how single moms do it. Regardless, I am so thankful that my husband has a job, especially one that he loves. I am even more thankful that starting tomorrow he will be home to do bedtime with me and the girls. Get ready Bernard, there's a house full of ladies ready to cuddle you up!








0 comments