m o t h e r' s // d a y

Thursday, April 18, 2013


g i f t // i d e a s

The count down has begun! Mother's Day is a little less than a month away and that means that you need to start thinking about what you are getting your mom, sister, mother-in-law, wife etc... Basically all those wonderful, hard working, selfless women who have children that they do anything for! 

I always get so excited but a a little stressed to find the perfect gift. I tried my best to put together a few ideas to help you find something for the special lady you will be shopping for. Hope that some of these work for you! 

psst! You could always hire me to give her a closet detox, buy her a few new outfits or help her style the clothes she already has in new ways, just sayin. 


Jewelry
What women does not like jewelry? I've yet to meet one! My favorite has to be the birthstone rings, especially chunky vintage ones. My newest addiction are the knuckle rings! Very trendy and fun. The other thing i've noticed moms love is anything monogrammed especially when it is something involving their kids :)



Carry-All Tote


Once you've had kids you will never look at a purse the same. It becomes something to carry everyone else's stuff in! lol. The last time i went to grab a tote for the beach i realized that they were all big enough to hold all the sand toys and towels, too big! I think every woman would love a tote that is nicer than a diaper bag but still not too big where you can put an infant in it.



Watches

I seriously cannot have enough watches. My husband got me my first nice watch while on our honeymoon and since then i've been hooked! I love how watches can toughen up a girly outfit or add just the right amount pop of color. Every woman at every age (my kids love ones with rainbows on them!) will love receiving this as a gift.


0 comments