White Graduation Dresses

Tuesday, April 30, 2013


I'll never forget shopping with my mom for my high school graduation. We had been at the mall for a while trying to find the perfect dress for my special day and I wasn't seeing anything that i really liked. Then my mom told me to look in BeBe. I was shocked because that was always out of our price range but thought maybe i could find something not too expensive. Unfortunately, i have a knack for always falling in love with pretty nice things :) There it  was... this gorgeous, body hugging, strapless white dress. I tried it on and felt like it was made for me. Only thing was, it was more than what I thought my mom would spend. When she saw me in it she could tell I really liked it but when she checked the tag, I could tell it wasn't going to happen. Nothing needed to be said. I walked out of the dressing room without it, hoping that there would be something else i loved just as much.

But just as i was walking away, my mom called my name and with a huge smile told me i could get it. Honestly, i will never forget that day. It is one of my favorites.

That dress has been worn by all of my sisters too! So Mom, you definitely got your money's worth.

I love white dresses for graduation! It reminds me of a fresh new start, summer, bronzed skin and being warm.

I hope that some of the dresses below will give you ideas on what to wear for your graduation.
xo,
Maritza

                                                                                                                   
                                                            
1. Theory Celia Dress // 2. American Eagle Corset Eyelet Dress // 3. American Apparel Tie Back Dress // 4. Free People Rocco Dress // 5. Ivy & Blu Crisscut Back Cutout Dress


0 comments