Back to School //

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's that time of the year again! We are a month away from the beginning of the school year and stores are packing in the newest and cutest styles for our kiddies to prance around in.

New backpacks, lunch bags, leggings and shoes are always the items that I tend to buy because their old ones are normally worn out from the previous season. Since i have girls, I transition their summer dresses into fall by adding some fun leggings underneath. I also stock up on Palladium Hi Leather boots for all 3 kids (I've been buying them for 4 years now!) They are comfortable, durable and look adorable with scrunched socks over leggings or shorts. Check out the tank by Of One Sea they are a surf apparel line from Hawaii and an IG friend of mine :) They make some really cute basics not only for the kids but for you as well! A basic anorak or light jacket is a must and will get them through the cooler months before it really gets cold. 

Back to School

I think i get more excited about the beginning of the school year because it reminds me of when i was in elementary. Here on the East Coast, you get to really experience the fall season and the change of color in nature is beyond words. 

I hope that you get excited as well! It does mean that we get some of our sanity back after a long summer of trying to find things to keep them entertained :) I would never change things but yes, a little space while they are in school does bring a wicked smile to my face.

xx


0 comments