Athletic Wear //

Monday, May 20, 2013


I love working out. I t is a necessity for me in order to be able to have enough energy to work, keep up with the kids and have a smile on my face for my hubby at the end of the day. And since summer is around the corner AND we have a vacation to Italy coming up so I am desperate to get into shape.

Do I workout every day? Nope. But there are weeks when you will think I do because you will see me in workout clothes everyday! Yes, I admit, I am that mom sometimes :). How much easier is it to throw on something super comfy and to aim to do some type of exercise like going for a walk, making that kickboxing class or maybe even doing some squats while you're on the phone. Sometimes I even believe i worked out because i was in those clothes all day! Lol.

The one thing that I did decide once i kept finding myself wearing my workout gear was at the very least, I had to look put together. There are so many choices out there for you to pick from so there is no reason why you can't  look  stylish and be comfy while you are running around doing errands.

One of my favorite pieces I wear are my Nike sneakers. I have been a devoted Nike running shoe lover for many years and they never disappoint with comfort and color selections. At this moment i am running a pair of neon pink kicks that I love! My favorite thing about them is they actually make your legs look tan! 

Here's what my workout wardrobe consists of:

Basic tanks and tees, an assortment of capri length pants and running shorts, sport bras, lightweight sweaters or sweat shirts, basic socks and cool head bands to keep my hair away from (hopefully) my sweaty face.

There's such a great selection of stores at The Westchester where you can find an assortment of different items to pull together for your own workout "look". Check out a few of the items I picked as my favorites... Now go and get your sweat on!
                                      
1. Zella Half Zip Running Top $58 // 2. Asics Headbands $18 // 3. Nike Dash Running Shorts $28 // 4. Under Armour Socks $12 // 5. Nike Air Max Running Shoe $80 // 6. Nike Running Capris $54 // 7. Nike Flow Tank Top $28 // 8. AERIE Racerback Bra $25 // 

                                     
1. Karma Debi Jacket $100 // 2. Adidas by Stella McCartney Tank $90 // 3. Sports Bra $46 // 4. Under Armour Capris $65 // 5. Thorlo Socks $15 // 6. Nike Shoe $110 //
        
1. Nike Tennis Dress $72 // 2. Nike Running Visor $20 // 3. Braided Headband $12 // 4. Tennis Tank Top $58 // 5. Tennis Skirt $46 // 6. Nike Tennis Shoe $115 // 7. American Apparel Duffle Bag $18 // 8. Champion Sports Bra $22 // 9. Asics Socks $10 // 10. Nike Court Shoe $80


0 comments