Jackets, Kimonos & Vests, OH MY! //

Thursday, May 16, 2013


Urban Outiftters Finds // 
Lately I keep catching myself going for little jackets, blazers or just adding an extra layer because it still is pretty chilly out. To be honest, I love that it isn't super hot yet, the dry crisp air reminds me of home. In a way, it almost feels like fall except everything is green instead of yellow, orange and red. I am taking advantage of the coolness becasue I know that in a few weeks I will be sweating as soon as I walk out the door and those little jackets will be retired for a while. 
I went into Urban Outfitters yesterday and was so excited about all the fun items I found. They have such an eclectic selection and I ended up scoring not only items for myelf but for the hubby as well. He was pretty excited. My favorite find was the MinkPink Kimono. It is the perfect item to throw on over a little white tank and cut-off shorts or jeans. It is so simple and light and adds just enough funk to your look. All of the items below can be found in store, but if you can't make it down you can also order everything online.
Enjoy!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
1. Tropical Moto Jacket $69 // 2. Denim Utility Vest $79 // 3. Denim Moto Vest $69 // 4. Silky Banded Kimono Jacket $59 // 5. Babe Blazer $69 // 6. New Dawn Kimono Jacket $99 


0 comments