Mom's Night Out at The Westchester Mall

Sunday, May 5, 2013


May 9th 5-8pm
Calling all Moms! You are invited for a night out with The Westchester to participate in an evening filled with pampering, refreshments, entertainment, and fashion and beauty services. Focused on rewarding and recognizing mothers, National Mom's Night Out is an opportunity for mothers to treat themselves to a night of pampering shopping and prize giveaways from stores and other community organizations. Focusing on bringing together today's moms, Mom's Night Out will include in-store events, special offerings and prize drawings.
I am really looking forward to this night. It's a great excuse to get a blow dry, throw on something Carrie Bradshaw-ish (I've been wanting to wear this ridiculously fun skirt and since my husband isn't around I can finally get away with it without him making fun of me!) grab some dinner with friends and do some shopping without having to carry snacks in a diaper bag, wipe any boogers or rush home for nap time :) 
I'm especially excited to check out the excitement at Nordstroms, Steve Madden, Madewell, Urban Outfitters & Anthropologie.
So what do you say? Let's all meet up, do a little shopping and get a little "me" time!
xo,
Maritza
                                                                        

0 comments