Pregnancy // Style

Monday, May 6, 2013

what I am pinning

There is something so magical about seeing a woman with pregnancy glow. One of my friends who is 5 months pregnant came over to our house a few weekends ago and she was just radiating incredible beauty. I kept staring at her and telling her she looked gorgeous. She said thank you but I could tell she wasn't buying it. Later on after the party, my husband told me that all the men were talking about how beautiful she looked!!! So i texted her to tell her that it wasn't only me that noticed. I hope you believed that Elyse!

I wasn't one of those women that loved being pregnant but there is something amazing about carrying a baby, you feel empowered and strong. Even so, 40 weeks is a long time and I just focused on the weeks left to meet my Little's.  

Some of those weeks seemed to last forever and since I was working throughout all 3 of my pregnancies, I still had to get dressed and head out the door. It did make the time go a little faster and it helped me feel my best was when i was wearing something comfortable but cute.

Below, are a few outfits that I've been using as inspiration for one of my clients. Hope that this can inspire all you mamas-to-be to find something to wear that makes you feel comfortable and beautiful and compliment your gorgeous glow!

*** Stay tuned for my finds!!
xo,
Maritza 
















0 comments