Mellie's Pregancy Style // Milkshop Special

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My best friend is pregnant with twins :) and I wanted to put together a look for her that she can wear with her growing belly as well as after she delivers the little bebes. So this is for you Mellie! I think it is about time you give a fedora a chance, you are gorgeous and can pull it off. 

Just a little blurb on my bestie Melissa Brown, she is an infant sleep consultant and family care counselor. She is incredible at getting babies on a schedule where they are sleeping thru the night within the first 6-8 weeks which in turn keeps mom and dad from yawning so much thru-out the day. But seriously, she is an incredible person with an amazing heart and is a pro at what she does. For more information on Sleepshop click here

***I am offering a special! If you book a package with Sleepshop, you will get 2 free hours of E-styling from Milkshop. Love you Mellie!


Mellie's Pregnancy Style



0 comments