5 Things Everyone Can Wear

Thursday, October 31, 2013

One of the most popular services I provide is closet styling. It is my favorite service because I love reinventing my client's wardrobes.
Many women think that they have nothing to wear when they open up their closet's but the truth is that most of the time they feel this way because they end up wearing the same pieces the same way and therefore only get 1 look instead of 3 or 4. My job is to make multiple outfits from the items they already have in their wardrobe. It is always surprising to my clients how they actually have many fashionable and up-to-date pieces.
If I see that they are missing some key items that they could use in their wardrobe, I put together a "Wishlist" of items to update their look to see them through the season.
The finds below are items that I normally put on the Wishlist if they don't have them already. Everyone can wear them! They are all universally flattering and will keep you in style for season after season.5 Things Everyone Can Wear

0 comments